1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
1 egg 1 tbsp. water
6 tbsp. granulated sugar
2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
12oz of frozen mixed berries
1. Thaw the pastry sheet at room temperature for 40 minutes or until it’s easy to handle.
2. Heat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet or use parchment paper. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork.
3. Stir the sugar, flour, thawed berries and toss to coat.
4. Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 16 x 12-inch rectangle. With the short side facing you, spoon the berries mixture onto the bottom half of the pastry sheet to within 1-inch of the edges. Starting at the short side, roll up like a jelly roll. Tuck the ends under to seal. Place seam-side down on the baking sheet.
5. Brush the pastry with the egg mixture. Cut several 2-inch-long slits 2 inches apart on the top.Bake for 45 minutes or until the pastry is golden. Cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the confectioners' sugar, if desired.