Jul 1, 2008

Better Wipes


So I've been using the wipes the I made and they've been working out well. The only thing that is sort of enoying is the vinegar scent. Eventhough I only used 1 tbsp, the scent is very strong.


I am happy to have found a better solution. My mom found these online. They claim to be free from harsh chemical detergents such as SLS, petroleum, mineral oil, parabens and synthetic preservatives and are made from organic plant-based ingredients. They are slightly smaller than the commercial wipes, but they do the 'dirty' job.
.
Another new baby product we found is by Natralia. Not sure if those two are affiliated. The names seem to be almost identical. Natralia products contain certified organic products and are:
.
100% Natural plant based ingredients
Hypoallergenic and pH balanced - suitable for sensitive skin types
Artificial Colours & Fragrances Free
Alcohol, Parabens & SLS Free
Naturally scented using herbal and floral water
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
.
The shampoo doesn't lather up as much as other shampoos do, but I guess that's a good thing when it comes to rinsing.

No comments: