2 chicken breasts - cut into chunks
2 tbsp corn starch
1 egg white
salt and pepper
Mix corn stach, egg white, salt and pepper together. Coat the chicken in it and deep fry until golden brown. Drain on a paper towels.
2 tbsp of ketchup
2 tbsp of sweet chili sauce
1 tsp of sugar
1 tbsp of vinegar
1 1/2 tsp of corn starch
3/4 cup water
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Whisk all but the cornstarch and 1/4 cups of water together.
2. Over medium-high heat, bring the sauce to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat.
3. In a small cup, mix the cornstarch into the water until dissolved.
4. Stir into the sauce and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens, approximately 5 minutes.
1 half red and 1 half yellow pepper - cut to bite size pieces
1 cup of pineapple
1 small sliced chili-more or less depending your spiciness preference
3-4 slices of ginger
1 small onions - cut into chunks
1. Heat up wok with 1 tbsp of oil. Saute the onions & ginger until lightly browned.
2. Add in all the vegetables and stir fry for 1 min.
3. Add in sauce and toss the fried chicken until it's well coated. Serve with warm rice.