5 medium potatoes
3 large eggs, beaten lightly
2. Fry potatoes until soft. Don't let them get crispy, just cooked enough so they are soft. Let them drain on a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut and slice onion the same as the potato. Fry in olive oil until golden.
4. Combine the cooked potatoes, onions and eggs and stir lightly until well incorporated.
5. Heat up a little olive oil in a non stick skillet and transfer the potato mixture to it. Cook until golden.
6. Flip the tortilla over using a plate that's wider than the pan, place it on top of the pan. Put one hand (with a glove) on the plate. Use the other hand to grab the pan and with one swift motion, flip the pan so the plate ends up on the bottom and the tortilla on the plate. Put the tortilla, cooked side up, back in the pan and cook for another few minutes, until golden.
7. Remove form heat and enjoy. It's the breakfast of champions! Truly! If you're an onion fan, don't be shy to add them, it's what give it its taste. Thanks to this site for the great idea!